Industrial Cleaning Services
Delivering industrial cleaning services to a variety of industries. For a more thorough clean, our focus is to use technologically advanced industrial cleaning equipment to remove grease, dust and product build up from all types of equipment.
Cleaning Services to Engineering Clients
- Factory Cleaning
- Shutdown Maintenance
- Machinery, hydraulics, electrical panels and sensors
- CNC machines
- Industrial Robots
- Material handling equipment – conveyors, forklifts, overhead cranes
- Walkways, walls and floors
Overview of steam cleaning
- Low pressure (psi); eliminates the scattering of harmful air suspended metal, oil and dust particles
- Low water and chemical usage; the saturated dry steam can be dosed with chemical
- Targeting the cleaning of difficult to reach areas of the machinery with steam vapour and cleaning tools
The benefits of industrial steam cleaning
- NO need to dismantle and reassemble machinery as most cleaning can be done in situ
- NO time consuming clean up after cleaning job is completed
- NO pumping out of waste water sumps as waste can be vacuumed for appropriate disposal
The cleaning programs are very flexible and implemented as a:
- One-off job;
- Periodical maintenance cleaning contract;
- Regular cleaning contract.
All cleaning services are scheduled to work with your production schedules and OHS compliance.
Identify equipment problems, such as oil leaks, worn parts and wiring before loss of production time occurs due to a major mechanical breakdown.
Before cleaning train equipment
After cleaning train equipment
SAVE $$$ ON CAPITAL EQUIPMENT OUTLAY - OUR TECHNICIANS WILL DO THE JOB FOR YOU!